Friday, November 2, 2012

Legoland....-.-


oh yay...it's legoland.... -.- what's with that face you might think...well...such a disappointment...like totally...

we were...hmmm kinda lost though it was supposed to be a 10 mins drive from custom (we went for brunch before heading to Legoland you see...). Turning in and out of the highway and then following the small little banners attached to the lamp post and subsequently or should I say finally, the road sign directing us to Legoland FINALLY appeared!

First disappointment - I was expecting the place to be filled with tall rides and to be super bright and colourful. So much so that from afar (while on the highway or something when nearing) I would be able to see, recognize, be very excited and shout out 'OMG LEGOLAND WE ARE COMING!!!!' but all I could do was thinking...ermmm are we at the right place? I mean the land looks flat, kinda empty and not fully completed yet. sheesh totally mood spoiler....

As Sis and I was queuing up at the day ticket booth, we saw a group of youngster in their 20s (I am part of their generation still in case you are wondering. ahem*) queuing up to purchase annual tickets...we were both like...hmmm seriously?

Cute ticket booths I must say and check out my 'cracked' nail polish (it's the trend now or was it a few months back)...very suited for Halloween I think.

All right let us take a look at the map...hmmmm looks like we can cover it within 2hours? .........


First ride to warm up...technic twister!
it is like the teacup turning thingy in most theme parks. Windily fun especially when we were trying to snap shots of each other while spinning.. lol..dizzy....it would be more fun if the person controlling the ride interacts with us like the ones in the US and UK.

Next stop...ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!!! OMG my fave!!!! can't wait...we rushed there and.......I was like...doesn't look like it is gonna be a long enough ride. and and and...what is that? just 1 not very steep track that goes down? geez....oh well roller coaster ride, here we come...

see that track at super right corner of the above picture...yup that was the 'most' exciting part...yawnz...we tried to scream though. weeeee....

At least the weather wasn't that bad. I mean it was HOT. there wasn't many shady sitting area unless you head into the eating houses or gift stores. I didn't take many photos just because it wasn't that amazing. I mean the sculptures and decorations built out of lego bricks were AMAZing...they were REALLY really good but I guessed I was just lazy to continue snapping after going on the disappointing rides one after another.





See amazing work isn't it? All made of Lego Bricks! There were so many more pretty and 'OMG-how-did-they-do-it?!' masterpieces.

This ride I am about to show you will proof that what I said is true about my very 1st disappointment. Observation Tower (or whatever it is called). While queuing up, we were thinking...confirm super shiok inside (aka I am sure it is gonna be a very comfortable ride) because there were so many air conditioning units! but.....not really...only those who sat directly below the air con unit gets the 'wind' tsk tsk...and I so happen to to be seated away from it :(

see what I mean about the land being flat? Doesn't it still look like it is under construction or somewhat empty? Felt so cheated TT

We are in CHINA! haha...this was one of the miniature landmark built out of...... LEGO BRICKS of course. There were many other miniature landmarks which were very lovely too. I tried to take a paranoma picture out of them. However, random people either walked past me while I was snapping (more of turning 360 degrees)  or they just appeared suddenly right in front of my camera while I was 'turning'......


Train station...for the children...

Mr Pigeon pecking away...

I doubt I will visit Legoland again...I think it caters more to little children age between 7-12? Children who are shorter than 1.1m or 1.2m don't bother going as their will be quite a number of rides you can't take. Seriously, those of you who had gotten an annual pass to Legoland, hmm I wonder what your threshold level of fun is. =x maybe you made a right choice if they decide to upgrade the entire place with more exciting and fun rides. or else...hmmm no comments (zipped...)

Out of all the negativity, I must say, the service isn't too bad. I mean those people seriously worked their ass off in that kind of heat (I can see that their skin are obviously burnt) and yet they are still smiling and telling you to have fun..blah blah blah...kudos to them.

Cheers to all. Am signing off.

xoxo,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment