Friday, September 14, 2012

Blog Maintenance...

Did you realize that postings on my bakings had been reduced over time? No, I had not stopped baking. Well, in fact, I haven't been baking much lately but that is not the reason for the diminishing baking posts. I actually created a new blog just to document my baking journey. Just for baking. Yes in the name of BAKING! =x

You see, I created a new blog because I thought I needed a new name for my blog...a name that shouts 'I AM A FOODBLOG' and I didn't want to change the name of this blog as it has been with me since 2010. Yes I tend to hold on to things. I like having memories. :) Hence, in order not to confuse myself on where my baking entries should be posted, I had added a link on the bar above that writes 'My Kitchen'. Click on it and you will be redirected to the blog that contains postings of my bakings. Btw I named my new blog TheBakingGrace. Well, it is all about baking with GRACE. (If only my name is Grace, wouldn't it be so cool?!!! =x) 

xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment