Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie

I happened to be surfing on YouTube and I found videos of Sophia Grace and Rosie which entertained me a lot. I <3 <3 <3 British accent and of course without a doubt I am so much in love with the way Sophia Grace speaks. Her expressions and her accent is just so entertaining. She is only 8 years old and is able to speak and read so well, her knowledge on the entertainment industry (referring to her knowing so many celebrities by their name and faces) is amazing (definitely much better than mine), not only does she has such a powerful voice when it comes to screaming, she can rap, sing and dance really well! She gets overly excited and talks a lot, kinda drama mama in a good way (where she screams her heart out - for a moment I thought OMG how is her heart gonna take it) She loves the attention and is not at all shy. Her cousin Rosie is the quieter one who act as her companion mainly. she is cute and sweet in her own way. I love how they both expresses genuinely to things around them and the questions that were pose to them.

anw check out one of the videos here and i am sure you will search fro more on your own to entertain yourself with her 'drama mama-ness'

Enjoy


xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment