Friday, June 22, 2012

Outing, outing and more outings!!!

First, it was a birthday SURPRISE for my dearest girlfriend J. We (referring to my gfs and I) actually named this event as the BIRD DAY SUPPLIES for the C**** GAL' keke..

The intended surprise didn't turn out as planned. :( That is because....our birthday girl was just so 'stubborn', she didnt want to enter her room when she was home. =x I shall backtrack and tell you how the surprise was supposed be so that you have a clearer understanding of what is going on.

We had planned this surprise 2 weeks before Gf J's birthday where I will bake a cake for her (she had not tasted my cake and had been wanting to try) and surprise her at her house. So on the day of her birthday, she was out with her Bf J and Bf J was our GPS as well as our CCTV basically our tracker. hehe Thanks Bf J for your help :) We also aliased with Gf J's Mom (awesome Mom who ganged up with us ^^ ) and went to her house before she was back. We hid in her room, decorated and prepared, waiting eagerly for her to come home and open her room door so we could jump out and shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! but......we waited and waited...FINALLY she got home, however, she didnt enter her room. Instead she linger in the living room -.- Bf J whatsapp us asking where we were and we said in her room...both Bf J and her Mom tried to get her to enter her room..but to no avail she was tricked into getting into her room :( oh boy we were perspiring like crazy and the poor little Chocolate mousse cake was perspiring profusely as well. lol...in the end we had no choice but to open the door and show ourself :( oh what a surprise.... but all in all it was a wonderful celebration with everyone laughing about how Gf J insisted on not entering her room etc.

Time for a Surprise!!!
 Look who is trying to act Madonna -.-
 Caught in the Act..hanky panky with Daddy....*shakes head*
 Cutie Gf C :P

That's the end of the SURPRISE event...only took pictures while waiting for Gf J to be back..thereafter we were to engross in catching up...hehe my bad for the few pictures taken..opps i realised i did not even have a picture of the birthday girl...lol

Next outing was with my one and only Malay friend (If I am going out with her and my Mom asked, i will always say: Oh I will be out with my Malay friend' lol). Oh one fact of the day: I only drink Bandung (a type of drink that is made from rose syrup and milk) made by her Mother.

anw we headed to Haig Road ( I requested for it since she took a day off just so we could hang out, why not head to the 'Malay town' which I do not recall myself stepping foot on) We just bump around, had lunch, went shopping at Bugis there after and hanged out all the way till night. Did I forget to tell you that we were friends since Secondary School? She sat next to me  in class and we stayed in the same estate as well, making us old friends and old neighbours =x

Photo time!!!

Lunch at Haig Road...Muslim Indian Rojak..

 Dinner at Pastamania!

 Muahahaha Guess who got stuck at the stairway...hehe (NB: the door can only be open from the outside. keke)
Thank you my friend of many years and for many more years to come for taking a day off to accompany me ^^V

Moving on, it is SPORT'S DAY!!! Big O invited me and Mom to his Kids Haven Sports Day (Kids Haven is an after school care group at his Primary School)

The weather was not forgiving at all. It was scotching hot at one moment, dark and gloomy the next moment. The weather was really humid. However, children being children, they were having fun rain or shine. Only adults like me PMSes like nobody business over little things such as the weather :(

It is always nice to be able to attend such event. I used to always miss the children's performance due to work which was quite regretful as those were once in a lifetime moments that you can never go back. yes NEVER. TT hmmm I guess if finances allow, I will be a full time Mom. ahem* keke.. just saying... =x

When I was there, I am able to see how innocent kids are and how all of us grow to become a different person. It just amazes me on how things work on Earth. I was sitting on a bench and kids will just stand right in front of me and started talking innocently about their team's scores or what they did etc...my heart just go 'awwwww such cute little angels' lol i felt old all of a sudden. =x

Getting into their teams

 Smile :)
 MD O and BB O were trying to be funny -.-
 with Big O
 with BB O
 Getting ready for his race :)

There is no photo with MD O, as usual she and her 'eccentric' attitude...lol she doesn't wanna take a picture with me :(

Next outing is a weekend with the KIDS!!!! We went to Jurong Point for Swensen Ice Cream followed by Madagascar 3 (humming: 'da da dada da da da CIRCUS da da dada da da da AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT AFRO!') and then McDonald's!







next update will be the JB trip I just went last weekend..i didnt take any photos but gotta get the pics from a friend and hoping they are fine with me uploading onto my blog ;)

xx,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment