Friday, January 6, 2012

ただいま~ (tadaima~)

i'm home~~~~

As the clock strike midnight, today is officially the 7th day since I am back in Singapore. Being back in Singapore on 31 Dec 2011, it just felt so good to start afresh. It will be a brand new start to a brand new year. I felt as though I was reborn.

And this is how my 2012 started....

The plane touched down in Singapore at 0755h however, there were no parking space for the plane hence I sort of stepped into the airport probably around 0820. My Bro-in-law aka BIL came to pick me up (hehe lucky me i know) together with my 2 sisters and I found out that they had waited for me since 0720h!!! awwww so sweet of them. As soon as I exited the 'custom' (not sure what that area is called, you know the one with the glass panel where you exit and cannot go back in...), the 3 of them were laughing at me -.- why? because....

and i was too ashamed to face the camera...lol... 
all right a proper photo :)

The 1st thing I am very sure is that....the weather is so HOT and HUMID!!! gosh....I miss London already :(

Then, off for breakfast at Changi Village Hawker Centre! Sorry I was too engrossed catching up with my sister and Bil that I forgot to take pictures of the food we had. We had Nasi Lemak, Chee Kuay and Kickapoo (a type of carbonated drink).

Back home the immediate must do is to SHOWER. Then I went over to 2nd sis house to give a surprise visit to the 3 little monster (the TRIOs who are Big O, Middle O and Little O) at home. I just cant get enough of them. Their expressions and actions are just priceless. Also, their conversations are hilarious. Please check out the videos below and you will know why...wahahaha

my mum once told me on skype Middle O's reply to this question, hence I decided to ask her personally when I am back. I still got the same answer and she even added 'The police LOVES me!' wahahaha.. this video is a 2nd take with Little O being cheeky.

Thereafter I wanted to leave and said my 'mummy' is waiting for me to go home to have lunch and I am very tired (as I didnt sleep a wink on my 13hours flight, watch 5 movies) I need to nap. Big O said 'Noooooo! you cannot say 'my mummy'. You have to say 'my mother'. and I asked why which Middle O replied as I had recorded.

Finally being released by the TRIOs I manage to get at least 2 hours of sleep and headed to REDDOT with the gang (BIL, sisters and Lin, with special guest, cuzzie Max)


It's 31 Dec right...sooooo countdown party here we come!!!! went to St James boiler! woohoo!!! (pictures are with my cuzzie will post when i got them from him) My friend of 13 years came to join me :) the first friend I met since I touched down. keke..


We partied the whole night and welcomed 2012 with open arms!

The series of events on 1st Jan 2012 was spent with the FAMILY! <3

went to Owen restaurant at the Old Turf City for seafood feast (lunch). delicious and fresh. very satisfying yet sinful! i like!!!! huge oyster, butter crabs, lobster sashimi, lobster noodles, etc
Dinner at Uncle Mike's house with the Menu being Nasi Lemak cooked by his helper and Steam fishes freshly caught by Uncle Peter. slurps slurps!


2 Jan, I spent the entire day packing my cupboards and unpacking my luggage. Aint easy. I was hoping to throw everything away...that is just a thought...hehe

3 Jan - Meeting with Small Bell!!!

yummy food at Old Airport Hawker. Rojak (left) and Char Kuay Teow (right). I like the rojak very muchie..crispy you tiao and tao pok! nom nom nom...so hungry now..grrrrrr (that's my stomach growling)

cycling time at East Coast Park (ECP). we rented the bicycle for 3hours at SGD6 only. hehe and we cycled all the way to Changi Airport (supposed to cycle to Changi Village but...seems like we cant make it aka CMI) It was really a fun day out. Thanks Small Bell! we shall have more of such meeting!!! happy happy (just like your smile in the pic)!!! :)

4 Jan - unpacking again...the final one! woopeee!!!

5 Jan - Chinatown & TENNIS

went to Yum Cha for lunch and had dim sum which was quite disappointing. the food didnt taste good at all. i am sure the dim sum served in restaurants i visited in London tasted way better. :( we shopped around Chinatown thereafter (since it's Chinese New Year - CNY soon)

late afternoon tennis with cuzzie Max who was feeling super 'nua' (that's in singlish term, in english it can be referred to as being lethargic). but it just felt so good to swing my new tennis racquet. keke..

that's how my 6 days had past since I touched down. and today being the 7th day, I am looking forward to going marketing with mom later in the morning (now upon typing this, time check 0229h) to get ingredients for baking on Saturday! :) hope it will be a success. Also looking forward to meeting the gals, Miss Goh and Miss Mok in the night for BBQ Sting Ray @ Jurong (I will write a post on it, don't worry).

By the way, if you are wondering where did my postings on my London Edition disappeared to, do not panic. I repeat 'do not panic'. I am currently refurbishing my blog so that it will be neater in order to serve you better (*smiling widely). Also, please be excited be VERY excited as my blog will be a total revamp with many interesting additions. Not to dampen your excitement, to be honest I am currently a super super suuuuuuper basic blog user. But no worries!!! hehe *round of applause to my Blog Master, Vel, who will help and teach me with the revamp :) I am now pumped up with excitement. YIPEELY excited! muahaha..

Excited being excited, I will still need to catch up on my sleep. Soooo good nighty and sweet dreams.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment